Children’s First Dental Visit
- We recommend scheduling your child’s first regular dental visit after their first baby teeth start to show. During their visit, our experienced and fun team will make them feel at ease and show the dentist doesn’t need to be scary. Every member of our team makes sure to develop a good relationship with our younger patients, so they develop a good routine of visiting the dentist. We make sure to answer all questionsfrom both child and parent.
Here’s what you can expect during your child’s first visit:
- Examination of the mouth, teeth, and gums
- Evaluation of adverse habits, like thumb-sucking
- Check to see if your child needs fluoride
- Teach your child about cleaning his or her teeth and gums
- Suggest a schedule for regular dental visits
The visit will be at a pace comfortable to you and your child. Rest assured we are a judgment-free practice; we just want to help.
Comfort Beyond Compare
We all like to joke about how much we hate to visit the dentist, but fear is a very real thing holding many people back from seeing the dentist. Many people suffer from dental anxiety, but we are here to alleviate any discomfort or fear you may have visiting us! Read below to find out more about the services we offer in our office to make your visit more comfortable.